Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone has been busy this christmas

+4
Anna
JEFF!!!
sophiek
jamesrulez4lyf
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

someone has been busy this christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: someone has been busy this christmas

Post  sophiek Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 pm

I really dont think the topic was about that anyway XD!
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

someone has been busy this christmas - Page 2 Empty Re: someone has been busy this christmas

Post  DJ Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:19 am

ok sophie heres some thing ive seen neon in chatbaox lately me him donna and chris went to habbok or habborp im sorry but i nvr left completly i kept up with threads me and chris talk alot i went back to allen global and omg i would nvr leave this hotel this was my first hotel ever i was so exited that it reopened every day im online waiting for someone to come everyday i get into chatbox chria is in there so sophie i really dont want u to hate me im havvin a real bad time lately my dog died i broke my leg from a car crash lately and if u think im lieing well then u dont trust me from that punkd jjoke and u sttaight up hate me
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post  sophiek Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

I dont hate you,
I hate the fact you got a job somewhere else.
Same as lauren, lauren got fired from the other hotel then expected her old job back on Global.
I just think its unfair for those who didnt go somewhere else and get a job while it was down.
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:14 pm

i dont know who told you that we got jibs but we didnt i helped a hotel with their dsever problems they gavw me a expert badge and lauren i made sure she didnt get a job i was on the same hotel as her and she still plays it im very happy that u dont hate me :~)
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post  sophiek Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am

You told me, you told everyone
its even in this forum.

Ill link you if you cant find it.
You said Admin and i guess lauren got her eXpert.
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 am

ik i just remembered that part and i already know that laurens gettin her job back
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post  sophiek Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 am

Lauren missed the interviews for Global [omg]

So I dont think so, unless you mean the other hotel?

Its unfair if she gets it here.
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 pm

nope for omg she asked for her job back pacman got pissed earth ralked to her and she might be gettin her job back the proof is in the chatbox
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

someone has been busy this christmas - Page 2 Empty Wtf!

Post  Earth Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm

What Did I Do?
You Just Got Me Into This I Done Nothing I Aint On Omg Much Anyways I Was Against Lauren Getting Her Job Back As Jeff Knows Lol Because She Was Gettin Jobs On Other Hotels, You Said Something About Me Something I Don Know But I Aint Done Nothing Mate It Aint Even Me On The Forums All The Time Anyways I Cant Belive The Blame Pointers And Pointed To Me, I Aint The One Who Left The Hotel To Get Admin God Dam You!
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

http://www.allenhotel.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

wow sorry earth and what happened to the site i cant get on
Vanilla
Vanilla

Back to top Go down

someone has been busy this christmas - Page 2 Empty Bring me into this

Post  JEFF!!! Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 pm

i would just like to say that i dont really wanna be part of this (but yeah ryan was against her ;D)
JEFF!!!
JEFF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

i know that now i posted that before i knew there were interviews :S
Vanilla
Vanilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2