Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allen - Global

2 posters

Go down

Allen - Global Empty Allen - Global

Post  Lauren Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am

As you see, Allen seems to have the name of "Global". This isn't our official name, But there is a reason why its like this. Lose123 and Pacman got a different server. And for the people who don't know why the server is involved with this, The name changes to what the server was last ran by. The Hotel Is in Tip-Top Shape because of this server. It isn't only working well because of our new server, its working great because we have a DCR. This helps us Disconnect less. It also makes it most-likely not to shut off. Now back to the server - As you see things were changed back to what it was before. Such as, Discussion Boards, Staff list, and plenty more! We are asking you not to you the Discussion Board due to the hacks going on.

Christmas
--------------------

December is almost here! And you know what that means.. Several events coming our way! I will be giving out HC Furni on Christmas Day. If you want to get your HC furni, Just search "Lauren." and Go to my Workshop! Here is how it looks like -
Allen - Global Advertofroom
Hehe! It will be updated on and off. I am mostly going to be in there. If You'd Like to hang out there, Go Ahead! Smile Sadly, My Throne ISN'T for sale. So please do not ask! Even people who cannot Celebrate Christmas, will still recive a present. We all need to share happieness. And that present will be for being thankful for what you DO have! Have a Merry Christmas!
!

-HAMST3R
Lauren
Lauren
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Allen - Global Empty Re: Allen - Global

Post  :D! Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:27 pm

cool
:D!
:D!