Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heres Another One.

3 posters

Go down

Heres Another One. Empty Heres Another One.

Post  JasonVoorhees Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm

3 Brothers are sitting around the table, telling eachother what presents they gave their mother for christmas last year.

the first brother says: I bought her a New House.
the second brother says: I gave her a brand new mercedes.
the third brother says: I bought her a huge movie theather in that new house.

the fourth brother says: Well brothers as u may all know our mother is deaf and almost blind so i gave her a Parrot.
And not just a parrot, this parrot is able to say the whole bible out of his head, it lasted 20 years that priests learned him the whole thing.The parrot is so good that u only need to say the chapter title and he starts speaking. But to get it i had to donate 100.000 dollar each month but i think mommy is worth that.

A few months later they get a letter from mommy.
She writes:
Hi Dear Sons

Marvin, the house that you build me is beautiful, however its far to big and i need to clean the goddamn house all days long. and i only use 3 rooms of it. thanks anyways

Hank, The mercedes you bought me is amazing but im to old to go on a journey and im nearly blind. The car is kinda rusty now.. thanks anyways.

Peter, The Movie theather in my new house is nice and big theres room for more then 50 ppl :], but my friends are all dead and im deaf and almost blind so i dont use it ever... Thanks anyways..

And Bill, You are the only son that got me a Present that i could really enjoy! Thanks my son, for that delicious chicken, he tasted wonderfull. Thank you so much!

Hope U Like it xD
-Kevin (JasonVoorhees)

Last edited by JasonVoorhees on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JasonVoorhees
JasonVoorhees

Back to top Go down

Heres Another One. Empty Re: Heres Another One.

Post  RaceyGracey1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 am

lol
RaceyGracey1
RaceyGracey1

Back to top Go down

Post  bathiea Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:51 am

lol ill pay that.
bathiea
bathiea
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down