Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Updates

+5
Earth
DJ
.Kaitlyn.
Rob-Is-Epic
lose123
9 posters

Go down

Forum Updates Empty Forum Updates

Post  lose123 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Recent Updates

Background Colour Change .

New Icons -
  • Allen Hotel

• Admin Panel (Admins Only )

Icon Changes .
There Now Transparent .

Next Updates

New Smilies
New Colours Again
New Banner
More Icons + Links
lose123
lose123
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

https://allenforum.forumotion.com;allenhotel.no-ip.org;

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Re: Forum Updates

Post  Rob-Is-Epic Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:17 am

NICE!!! cheers TOUCHDOWN!! cheers
Rob-Is-Epic
Rob-Is-Epic
Forum MOD
Forum MOD

Back to top Go down

Post  .Kaitlyn. Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 am

kool =-]
.Kaitlyn.
.Kaitlyn.
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty yep

Post  DJ Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 am

hey nice job lose What a Face
DJ
DJ

Back to top Go down

Post  .Kaitlyn. Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:22 am

yeh its awsome i gotta admit

-Kaitlyn
.Kaitlyn.
.Kaitlyn.
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Yes Nice Job

Post  Earth Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Lose I See You Have Recenly Put Alot Of Effort Into The Forums Good Job Very Happy
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

http://www.allenhotel.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post  .Kaitlyn. Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:11 am

yeah i know!
.Kaitlyn.
.Kaitlyn.
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Lol

Post  Earth Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Hotel Is Open!
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Allen Hotel Bugs.

Post  Earth Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Please Read The Below.

Allen Hotel Hc Tops Do Not Wear This Item This Will Make You Half Nude And Nude Will Get You Banned Some Users Have Not Listened To The Staff And Got Banned So Watch Out Dont Even Test This Bug Its Not Good Because We Dont Want All The Good Users Banned, The Staff Are Tellin Alot Of The Users To Stop But I Dont Think We Can Tell Everyone If You Wanna Be Helpful If You See Someone With Half Nude Just Warn Them Tell Them You Could Get Banned Because That Would Be A Great Help To The Staff But Dont Send A Call For Help Its Not That Serious.

Allen Hotel Flame Tops They Will Not Show The Flames Its All The Coulour You Have Picked Like Ryan Has Picked Red You Can Wear This Item And You Will Not Get Told Of Because This Item Is Not Nude But You Can Not Use The Hc Top But This Is Fine And If A User Thinks They Will Get In Trouble Just Tell Them Its Fine To Wear This Top Because Its Not Nude Like The Outher But It Is A Bug And Staff Will Try And Fix Bugs But It May Take A While So Be Patinet In The Mean Time Dont Complain About The Bugs The Staff Aready Know.

Allen Hotel Furniture In Big Rooms Some Allen Hotel Furniture Wont Load In Big Rooms Please Do Not Complain Lose123 And Pacman Are Fixing This Bug And It Will Be Soon To Be Fixed Hopefully In The Mean While I Would Not Use Big Rooms To Make Anythin With Loads Of Furni Just Mess Around In Small Rooms While The Bug It Gettin Fixed It Will Be Soon Its Just The New Server But We Are Tryin Are Best To Stop The Bugs We Have Got Dont Call For Help On The Big Rooms Thing Staff Wont Anwser Because We Aready Know So There Is No Need.

Allen Hotel Cameras We Dont Have Cameras That Work No Habbo Hotel Retro Does Have A Workin Camera Do Please Do Not Ask About It Because Loads Of People Ask Me And Im Like Please Do Not Ask Because No Habbo Hotel Retro Will Ever Have A Camera Because You Always Recive A Error Everytime You Use The Camera So Just Give Up Asking About The Cameras And If People Are Askin But Dont Call For Help You Just Tell Them It Would Be A Great Help To The Allen Hotel Staff Team.

Allen Hotel Moodlights They Dont Work In Big Rooms You Will Recive A Error Like You Do With A Camera And We Wont Be Able To Fix That Because If That Was Possible Im Sure The Camera Thing Is But We Can Use Them In Small Rooms And Its Great Profit To Buy A Moodlight For 25 Credits In The Allen Hotel Catalough So Get One Today Lol To Get The Room Black Place It In A Room With Red Floor And Wall Paper And Put It Blue Backround Only Loads Of Users Ask Me That Question Lol Ill Now Say Read The Forums Twisted Evil

Allen Hotel Firebug As All You Users Know Firebug Is Not Aloud To Go Nude Or Hack Or Script You Will Be 100% Band For Any Of Them To If Your Gonna Use It Dont Use It On Allen Hotel Because You Will Get Band As Soon As A User Catches You They Will Probely Report It To One Of The Allen Hotel Staff Team The Staff Will Confirm This Is True And You Will Be Band So Dont Do It Please Because You Will Simpley Get Cauaght I Know You Will Because All The Users Have Been So Far We Dont Allow Nude Or Any Outher Things Like That.

Thanks Please Report Anymore Allen Hotel Bugs Here And I Will Explain.
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty XD

Post  -NeonShoez Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:08 pm

i LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!
-NeonShoez
-NeonShoez

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty You Like...

Post  Earth Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:49 pm

What Do You Like Lol
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  .Kaitlyn. Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

earth u gotta stop posting that same thing on all the topics.
.Kaitlyn.
.Kaitlyn.
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Earth wrote:Please Read The Below.

Allen Hotel Hc Tops Do Not Wear This Item This Will Make You Half Nude And Nude Will Get You Banned Some Users Have Not Listened To The Staff And Got Banned So Watch Out Dont Even Test This Bug Its Not Good Because We Dont Want All The Good Users Banned, The Staff Are Tellin Alot Of The Users To Stop But I Dont Think We Can Tell Everyone If You Wanna Be Helpful If You See Someone With Half Nude Just Warn Them Tell Them You Could Get Banned Because That Would Be A Great Help To The Staff But Dont Send A Call For Help Its Not That Serious.

Allen Hotel Flame Tops They Will Not Show The Flames Its All The Coulour You Have Picked Like Ryan Has Picked Red You Can Wear This Item And You Will Not Get Told Of Because This Item Is Not Nude But You Can Not Use The Hc Top But This Is Fine And If A User Thinks They Will Get In Trouble Just Tell Them Its Fine To Wear This Top Because Its Not Nude Like The Outher But It Is A Bug And Staff Will Try And Fix Bugs But It May Take A While So Be Patinet In The Mean Time Dont Complain About The Bugs The Staff Aready Know.

Allen Hotel Furniture In Big Rooms Some Allen Hotel Furniture Wont Load In Big Rooms Please Do Not Complain Lose123 And Pacman Are Fixing This Bug And It Will Be Soon To Be Fixed Hopefully In The Mean While I Would Not Use Big Rooms To Make Anythin With Loads Of Furni Just Mess Around In Small Rooms While The Bug It Gettin Fixed It Will Be Soon Its Just The New Server But We Are Tryin Are Best To Stop The Bugs We Have Got Dont Call For Help On The Big Rooms Thing Staff Wont Anwser Because We Aready Know So There Is No Need.

Allen Hotel Cameras We Dont Have Cameras That Work No Habbo Hotel Retro Does Have A Workin Camera Do Please Do Not Ask About It Because Loads Of People Ask Me And Im Like Please Do Not Ask Because No Habbo Hotel Retro Will Ever Have A Camera Because You Always Recive A Error Everytime You Use The Camera So Just Give Up Asking About The Cameras And If People Are Askin But Dont Call For Help You Just Tell Them It Would Be A Great Help To The Allen Hotel Staff Team.

Allen Hotel Moodlights They Dont Work In Big Rooms You Will Recive A Error Like You Do With A Camera And We Wont Be Able To Fix That Because If That Was Possible Im Sure The Camera Thing Is But We Can Use Them In Small Rooms And Its Great Profit To Buy A Moodlight For 25 Credits In The Allen Hotel Catalough So Get One Today Lol To Get The Room Black Place It In A Room With Red Floor And Wall Paper And Put It Blue Backround Only Loads Of Users Ask Me That Question Lol Ill Now Say Read The Forums Twisted Evil

Allen Hotel Firebug As All You Users Know Firebug Is Not Aloud To Go Nude Or Hack Or Script You Will Be 100% Band For Any Of Them To If Your Gonna Use It Dont Use It On Allen Hotel Because You Will Get Band As Soon As A User Catches You They Will Probely Report It To One Of The Allen Hotel Staff Team The Staff Will Confirm This Is True And You Will Be Band So Dont Do It Please Because You Will Simpley Get Cauaght I Know You Will Because All The Users Have Been So Far We Dont Allow Nude Or Any Outher Things Like That.

Thanks Please Report Anymore Allen Hotel Bugs Here And I Will Explain.

Earth, please do not spam saying this. Simply make a News spot about it. I'd hate to be rude about this but.. This is getting annoying to see someone posting this all over the forums. I think we get it. You should make only 1 thread. It would be great if you deleted the ones in the wrong spots. (:S

Now back to the updates. I can't wait! Kaitlyn, forum graphics artist, has made a banner. You'll all love it! It'll be up soon!
Lauren
Lauren
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Lauren....

Post  Earth Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:30 pm

You Dont See The Point Im Trying To Warn All The Users Because Some Users Might Not Look There They Need The Warning I Dont Want To See People Getting Banned And Im Sure You Dont So Please Do Not Try And Take Control Im Doing A Good Job For Allen With This So Please Dont affraid
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty lauren Vs. earth (lol)

Post  wito360 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:14 pm

i agree with EARTH
wito360
wito360
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Thanks Wito

Post  Earth Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 pm

You See Lauren I Dont Want Someone Band Because They Have Not Recived The Message So Im Trying To Help And You Are Havin A Go At Me Because Your Sayin Im Spammin Im Helpin The Users Sad
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:40 pm

I know.. But please don't put it ALL over the forums Smile its gone now! Smile
Lauren
Lauren
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Post  bathiea Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:26 am

i agree with earth. lauren there are some things just need to be posted & said & this says it all. Smile
bathiea
bathiea
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates Empty Ok Lauren

Post  Earth Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:21 pm

I Know What Im Doing I Do My Job You Do Your Job Ok?
Earth
Earth
Hotel Admin
Hotel Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down