Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, On another Hotel?

3 posters

Go down

Me, On another Hotel? Empty Me, On another Hotel?

Post  Lauren Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 am

Of course not. Vanilla told me on the chatbox that someone told him/her (I don't know what kind of gender he/she is) that that person was Me, and that i was begging for staff. I was exploring other sites. Not Habbo Retros. But there was only one site that grabbed my attention. Which was Gaiaonline. I never searched in " Habbo retro " in that google spot. I admit, i was on GaiaOnline for a while. But not on the Week of Christmas. I was waiting for the site to be on so i can do the giveaway. Don't worry staff/. I will hopefully be able to do the giveaway a bit late. So basicly. I wasn't on any retro. And I am 100% Global Hotel ( Of Course, This hotel ). What i think would be better to say to that so called, "Fake Allen-Lauren" was a question. Here are some questions that would be nessesary:

1. What is your sister's name.
2. What event are you hosting?
3. What Kind of mod are you?

===========================================
-Lauren
Lauren
Lauren
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Me, On another Hotel? Empty Re: Me, On another Hotel?

Post  Anna Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:08 am

Heh. Gaia is Fun ;3
I Play, its Nothing Special though.
>;o How Stupid For People to Accuse you.
They Gotta remember that there is TONS of Laurens Out there.
;3
Anna
Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:02 am

lauren wtf i saidim srry and it was u they got all the questions right they were using old staff looks its not hard to look up luren and notice ur by staff members kissin up im srry btw
Vanilla
Vanilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down