Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Allen Forum
It Seems Your Either Not A Member Or Not Currently Logged In, Please Sign in for Access To More .
Allen Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved!

5 posters

Go down

Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved! Empty Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved!

Post  .Kaitlyn. Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm

I know you all have been wondering over the months... Who hacked Global? Ive finally found out. Since Global wasnt on.. i decided to go on habbx motel.I know u may be thinking, "Why did she go on a differn't hotel besides Global?" Well Global wasnt on so i decided to go on another one. So I saw this girl named Jess who i knew from a while back. I told her how i now go on Allen.. which is now global. So a boy named Aaron comes up to me and says how he used to go on allen just a lil bit. He said how the staff were mean and that he hacked the hotel a long time ago. And he said he doesnt remeber what his username is. but he said whoever banned him for the hack, he said he will hack the hotel again to become admin and IP ban the user to get back revenge. He left the room. I went to a different room and saw him again.. he was begging the user to ban me from the room. I got off the hotel after that

i Swear to god i am not lying. I would never lie of something this important.
.Kaitlyn.
.Kaitlyn.
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved! Empty Re: Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved!

Post  Lauren Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm

This gets me sooo ticked. Because people From Habbz Hotel are there. Honestly.. Can Habbx be any stupider? 1 person per IP. How Stupid!
Lauren
Lauren
Hotel MOD
Hotel MOD

Back to top Go down

Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved! Empty Re: Who's Hacked Global - Finally Solved!

Post  sophiek Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Kaitlyn the chances of him doing that a like about 25% I mean the 25% yeah he will hack global, but he cant become an admin? He would have to ban every single staff member including mods and experts its not possible to hack every single one of us is it? =/
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Post  Orrie Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 am

Well, there is a reason why Habbx is limited to 1 user per IP address,
1. To prevent clones
2. To prevent spam bots

And also Lauren, the reason there are alot of Habbz users at " Habbxmotel.ath.cx " is because that hotel was started just before Habbz officially closed and I'm not only staying there because of Jess ( directed to Lauren ). It's because I enjoy the hotel and it is nice, professional and plus I am around I know and care about.

Also, wasn't extactly Habbx who was hacking as " Aaron " just came to the hotel that day.

But anywho your more than welcome to stop by Kaityln and Lauran ( Lula, just make your account at a different house/IP )
Also our forum is Habbxforums.com

Also it is kinda easy to crash a server, and to script users habbo figures through the CMS

Orrie

Back to top Go down

Post  sophiek Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

No Offence Orrie but can you not advertise other hotels on our forum.

Thanks.
sophiek
sophiek

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanilla Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

i just invited him to join the hotel what a bad idea
Vanilla
Vanilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Orrie Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Nah it wasn't a bad idea for me to join Very Happy

Also Lula " Stupider " isn't a word ^_^. You can only be more stupid.

Orrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down